Monday, May 12, 2008

100 I's

1. I love calendars
2. I love starting a new year
3. I love taking pictures
4. I think that going to a drive-in movie is a waste of time
5. I love Olive oil and rosemary triscuits
6. I love the people in my life
7. I am a four season's type of girl
8. I have developed a love of skiing
9. I think it is going to be hard to get to 100
10. I want to be a teacher
11. I want to teach second grade
12. I know a lot about Canada
13. I think Halloween is one of my favorite holidays
14. I love sour patch kids
15. I love birthday's
16. I hate waking up early
17. I think that 10:00 is early
18. I am glad for memories
19. I love chocolate cake
20. I like to cook
21. I once played the piano
22. I have to sleep with blankets on
23. I always flip my pillow over before going to bed
24. I hate bugs
25. I love the color orange
26. I love going shopping
27. I think that shoes are one of my favorite things
28. I like blogging
29. I wish math did not exist
30. I am glad I now have sisters
31. I wish we had a dog
32. I always stay up late
33. I want to travel
34. I love sparkly things
35. I love a good book
36. I love getting mail
37. I am addicted to the twilight series
38. I love flowers
39. I love getting flowers
40. I can't believe I have been out of high school for two years
41. I love the Count of Monte Cristo
42. I like to be organized
43. I put off homework as long as I can
44. I learned how to square dance today
45. I hate the color pink
46. I wish I was flexible
47. I love ballet
48. I wonder how many people will read all of these
49. I love strawberries
50. I want to live until I am very old
51. I sunburn very easily
52. I was Alice in Wonderland for Halloween
53. I can't sleep with a light on
54. I always wanted to go to the moon
55. I love to wish on stars
56. I hate taking cold showers
57. I wish my room would clean itself
58. I wish I was at 100
59. I wish it was November
60. I am very happy
61. I love having my toes painted
62. I love having long hair
63. I love the mountains
64. I hate exercising
65. I love french fries
66. I have a roommate that was in Napoleon Dynamite
67. I loved the broadway play Wicked
68. I wonder what it will be like to be 68
69. I wish I never had to blow dry my hair
70. I love tape
71. I love music
72. I have talked with the prophet
73. I love to wonder and day dream
74. I love hope
75. I miss all of my friends who are on missions
76. I am learning to play the recorder
77. I love making my bed
78. I think hearts are wonderful
79. I love singing in the shower
80. I love to eat lemon pie
81. I think that Jake Gyllenhaal is beautiful
82. I love playing board games
83. I love to play outside
84. I wish there were more hours in a day
85. I used to put glue on my hand and then peal it off
86. I have never been able to climb a tree
87. I think I am getting close to the end
88. I love to go to plays
89. I think it would be cool to magical powers
90. I am grateful for the things I have
91. I have never watched American Idol
92. I love the Price is Right with Bob Barker
93. I love cousin sleep overs
94. I love corn on the cob
95. I love the smell of popcorn when you walk into a movie theatre
96. I love sunsets
97. I think temple sqaure is awesome
98. I love days off of school
99. I think my bike helmet is fabulous
100. I am surprised you read all of these
***I tag Megan

1 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

So you never told me that you spoke to the prophet--I have learned many new and exciting things about you! I wish it was November too.