Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Washington D.C.

My vacation in D.C. came and now it is gone. I am sad to have the adventure over but it feels good to be home ... my feet are happy not to be walking miles after miles after miles. I had a great time with my parentals as we traveled all over the city. I was able to see many of the famous sites washington has to offer such as the White House, the Pentagon, the Capital, Mount Vernon, Arlington Cemetary and much much more. I saw so many wonderful things and I learned so much in just the short time I was able to visit. Here are some pictures from my journey...

Outside George Washington's Home at Mount Vernon.

Arlington Cemetary
Apollo 11 - The Flight to the Moon!

L-I-N-C-O-L-N...One Great Man

The Nation's Capital

Across the street from where Lincoln was shot

The Capital's Dome

Inside the Library of Congress
The Star of Washington...The Center of the city


Outside the Library of Congress and by the capital

2 comments:

Beautiful Green said...

It sure was fun to have you go with us! Sorry we wore you out! but we have some great Memories.

Starr said...

We heard about some of the fun tonight - it looks beautiful! I am glad you had a good time.