Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Time For An Update...

Life is crazy! I don't know how I could have let my precious blog slip through the fingers of the to-do list these last few weeks. Life has its ups and downs and not updating my blog has had me down...SO...Here is a brief update on me.

School is always a stresser for me so I try not to think to much about all that I am doing and take everything one piece at a time. I have classes on Tuesday and Thursday so the rest of my week I spend doing homework and trying to get ahead. I have been searching for a job but I have not had any offers for employment yet. My roommates still stay to their rooms and I have learned to think of myself as living alone. My health has improved over the last few months. I have been to the doctor at least once a month since October-either regarding my kidney stones or the mono scare- and I am happy to report water is the healer of my body. Yippie!

My life may seem like smooth sailing but every now and then the waves pick up and I have to hold on for dear life. I am glad I have such great family and friends for a lifejacket.

1 comments:

Em said...

Annie! I had no idea about your health! I am glad things are getting better for you. Just know, "This too will pass." something my mom always says.

Hope to see you soon!