Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Typical Friday Night


It all started when I decided to make Grandma Shirley's Famous Pecan Pie. I was half way through the recipe when I realized I did not have pecans. I know, a minor error on my part. However, with my imagination and creativity, and the support from my roommates I added a little of this and a little of that to create my own masterpiece. Tarbaby Pie!!! I know that this pie looks gross and absolutly inedible, but it was very rich and tasty. Would you care for a slice?


With my hunger level rising, after having to wait over an hour for this masterpiece to cook, I could not wait for it to cool down. As a result of my impatience the pie was more of a soup than an actual pie. I had to use an ice cream scoop to dish out the delicious treat.

Abby is really enjoying her scoop of Tarbaby Pie. Quote- "This tastes good but it does not go down the gullet easily." We both enjoyed two large glasses of milk with our "soup".

Oh, and we were all out of clean dishes so this is a picture of Abby being creative. She decided to use her camelbak instead of washing a glass. Ha.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH THAT IS GREAT!