Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A MIKA Weekend!!!

Abby and I went to MIKA this past weekend in Salt Lake!!! The concert was absolutly amazing! For anyone who has not listened to his CD it is amazing! ... I highly recommend it! (Check him out on YouTube - his most famous song is titled Grace Kelly) The concert was at the venue and it was completly packed! MIKA is a band for every age group. While I was there I saw an age range of 12-75ish...hehehe. Next time MIKA comes to SLC get tickets you will not regret it!... I know I will have my tickets!
The doors were suppost to open at 6 and then the concert would begin at 7. This is a picture that Abby and I took while standing in line. We were outside for a little over 2 hours. We got there a little before 6 and soon after we were told that because of the weather they could not set up when they wanted to and need to take the time to do that now. Anyway, a long story short we got inside arould 8:30 and the concert started at 9. We were angry and are toes were frozen but once MIKA came out it made the experience all worth it. We would do it again in a heartbeat! I Heart MIKA!!!


This is a video I took during the concert. The song is call Stuck in the Middle. Everyone was going crazy and singing along. This song was a lot of fun! Enjoy!

0 comments: