Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!! I spent this Valentine's day hosting a chocolate fondue party!!! It was so amazing and so tasty! We all had a lot of fun, and we had as much chocolate as we wanted. Yumm... We had all sorts of treats to dip into the chocolate including brownie bits, cream puffs, rice crispy treats, bananas, and mashmellows. It took us a while to get the chocolate melting but around 10 o'clock we figured it out and had some smooth, chunk free, and non-burnt chocolate...hehehe. It was a wonderful Valentine's!
(And yes, we still have our Christmas decoration up...)


From my Valentine....



These past five weeks I have been in a second grade classroom. I have learned so much and I am so excited to be one step closer to becoming a teacher. It has been a blast! This week we did many activites for Valentine's Day...including making Valentine's sacks. On Valentine's day we had a tea party were the kids learned about manners etc. We all had to be in our best dress and on our best behavior. I will miss my second grade class but I am looking forward to starting in the fifth grade in one week.

2 comments:

Ape said...

Your vday sounds really fun! I love your classroom pics too.

Starr said...

Ms. Fagergren. holy cow you are a teacher! you look so professional. and how darling is your fondue valentine party?! adorable. i love that Abby is decked out in winter garb.

oh AND amazing flowers from 'your valentine'!