This is my new house!! I found this darling house while looking for new housing for next year. I feel in love immediatly. I will be living with two other girls, and we will be sharing the responsibilities of my new place. I will have a yard, garage, and all sorts of other things that I will get to enjoy! Now I only wish August was not so far away...
Here is a picture of the private lane that I will live on. There are five total houses. One of my roommates, Shandra, will actually be living in one of the houses as well. I am excited to already have some great neighbors!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Looking Forward To Next Year!
Posted by Annie at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Looks great! What about some inside shots... Mom
wow! I am so excited for you... do you know who you are living with?
no I do not know who I am living with...but I am ready for an adventure
FABULOUS! It will be so fun to have little bbqs in the yard!
Post a Comment