A Random Photo. I believe it was taken right after church one week. I am going to miss Abby a ton. For those of you who don't know Abby is going to serve a mission. Yeah!!! It will be a while before she has her call and before she departs but I don't know what I am going to do without her!!!

My spring break began with staying up late and playing some DDR (Dance Dance Revolution). My roommates and I wanted to spend some quality time together before being seperated for a whole week. (It might not seem like much but a lot can happen in a week) Even though we all had class early in the morning we still had a late night. It was so worth it! The music was loud and the laughter was frequent. And even though it was still wintery outside we had to open the window to cool off. It was a lot of fun!

I spent my spring break at home visiting my wonderful family. And lucky for me while I was home one of my high school buddies got married! This is a picture from her reception. It was a beautiful reception and we had a lot of fun on the dance floor. Congratulations Emily and Chad!
Skiing has become one of my favorite things to do! I love spending an entire weekend on the slopes. This is a picture of Abby and I while we are riding up the lift. Below is a video of me going down one of our favorite runs. Enjoy!




1 comments:
oh i am going to miss you too! but 18 months isn't that long! plus, elder joe will be home before you know it!
Post a Comment