Friday, August 15, 2008
The WHOLE Fam in Jackson
One week ago my WHOLE family ventured into the wild of Jackson Hole Wyoming. Everyone got into town late Friday night and then the fun began early Saturday morning...some might even say too early. (I think Ty is still trying to recover from the lack of sleep) We all had a great time riding the rapids of the snake river and I think I had the best seat behind Erika...she had the best scream! After drying off we grabbed a quick bite to eat in town. I think we all ate and ate and ate. We went to clean up and we were all allowed 3 minutes to shower. There was a short supply of hot water and 7 of us. In the evening we had quite the experience. Dinner will not be forgotten. All I can say is would you like the red sauce or the white? After an hour of sitting at the table we left still feeling hungry. At the play the same night we all took turns snacking on Ty and Starr's candy. Thanks for the lemonheads guys! The next morning we went through Teton National Park before saying goodbye. We hiked around a beautiful lake and even got lunch at a great place with a view that could not have been better. On the way out of the park we saw two elk but we drove by so fast they looked more like blobs than elk. Also the bumpy dirt road made everyone a little sick. I think it is becomming a tradition for someone to get sick on every vacation. After saying goodbye to my siblings and their wonderful wives we parked ourselves in front of the T.V. to watch the Olympics. The next day we drove through Yellowstone. The morning brought an animal count of zero. I think I saw a couple of birds. By late evening however, we were surrounded by buffalo. We were up close to many buffalo families and we were just trying not to get squished. It was a great vacation and the stories of our adventures will be repeated for years to come.
Posted by Annie at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
HAHAHAHA LOVE YOUR DADS SHIRT!
That was so fun! And you are so cute.
Post a Comment