Thursday, July 24, 2008

Google Image Fun and Games

I got this fun game from one of my cousin's blogs. It looked fun and I thought I would give it a whirl.
My Age

Place I'd Like To Travel To

My Favorite Place

Favorite Object

Favorite Food

Favorite Animal

Favorite Color

Town Where I Was Born

Town That I Live

Past Pet

Past Love

Best Friend's Nickname

My First Name

My Middle Name

One Of My Bad Habits

My First Job

My Grandmother's Name

My College Degree
What I am Doing Right Now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

also i am very offended that you did not put my nickname on this post. you've got it coming!!

Annie said...

Also?

jamespost said...

You made me laugh and smile--I really needed that ! thanks for sharing a bit of you, now you're going to have to show me how to get my own blog going since i'm like the only female in my family that doesn't have one except for Ash!