Monday, April 27, 2009

AN ENGAGEMENT!!


Yup, I am engaged!!!
I am sure you, faithful reader, are wondering how the events of the evening occurred. My Friday night began with Joe, my husband-to-be bringing me flowers. They were beautiful, and I began to realize what our night would hold. After arranging them and stowing them away in my room (we wanted to surprise our families with the news) we headed out for a wonderful picnic. After picking up a delicious treat for dinner we went up to a favorite spot and ate and played some card games. ( I won every game-I wonder if he was trying to butter me up?!?) After playing and enjoying the sites of the city, Joe got down on his knees and asked me to marry him!!! Of course I said yes (well first I nodded and because he still had the ring in his hand and not on my finger I said "yes!!")
We are planning the wedding for August 18th 2009.

5 comments:

Brian & Meg Wilson said...

Congrats! Way too excited beyond words for you! Let's plan a party to celebrate!!

Karen and Joe said...

i am so excited for you guys and to have another daughter! You are the best and Joe could not have found a more perfect woman to marry!

James, Jenna, and Ella said...

You look SOOO happy and beautiful. CONGRATS!!!! What a happy time for the both of you. :)

Lauren Rawlings said...

Hey! Just found your blog.....looks cute and I finally get to see a picture of this Joseph post. Next you should bring all your bridals, engagements, scrapbooks, love notes, etc. to class like our BFF.

Cassanova said...

soo proud of you guys
https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-pinjaman-uang-terbaik-di-indonesia