We are busy planning a wedding!!
Only 8 more weeks and Joe and I will be married!!!
We are so excited!
I can't wait to be Mrs. Annie Post!!
I feel so lucky to have found my Mr. Right.
Joe is incredible!
He is so willing to help me out with anything.
I never hear a whine or a complaint.
He is my Best Friend.
I Love Him so very much!
The Wedding Update is thus...
We are having our wonderful vintage reception in my family's backyard.
My dress has been chosen and is in the process of being altered.
The cake has been picked and we taste test this upcoming weekend.
Our music will be chosen by Joe's abroad sister, Alisa.
Food is still up in the air. (not literally, we just have too many options)
We have our photographer.
Our engagement photos will be taken this weekend.
The invitations are being designed by my talented sister, Starr.
My ring is on my finger but we have yet to find a suitable one for Joseph.
The honeymoon plans are in the works, but the dates are set.
Our families have been a great help to us and we are both so grateful for them!
We are always so busy but somehow we continue to make time for us...of course!
We are on the countdown to August 18th!
63 more days!!!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
WEDDINGS, I LOVE WEDDINGS
Posted by Annie at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So excited for the big day! Now that Abby is back, I have someone to come to your wedding with!
Annie
we are so excited to be with you on your wedding day! Looking forward to meeting Mr. Post : )
By the way... love the new Blog!
soo excited!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/jenis-produk-kartu-kredit-bni
Post a Comment