This past weekend I went camping for the first time this summer. I drove up to Preston Idaho and met up with a couple more people before venturing off into the woods. The roads were nuts!!! We eventually made it to the campsite (yes I did get lost ) and we set up for the night. We put our tinfoil dinners in the fire, got the tent up, and even went 4-wheeling. I was so hungry by dinner time I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I opened my meal. Yum! The night ended with dessert and the swapping of scary stories. When it was time for bed I got into my sleeping bag and looked up to see thousands of stars. We had tons of fun. There was tons of food and the swapping of many stories.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Marshmellows, Dirt, and a Full Tent
Posted by Annie at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I had no idea about ty and starr, thanks for the cute auntie post. I loved it. Hope the wedding was fun.
Post a Comment