.jpg)
So many wonderful stories from our weekend vacation... Let me summarize. Two hours early for our flight. Bonding in the food court. Gross blue chips and a tasty ginger cookie. Getting lost in the Vegas airport. Beginning to feel the heat. Finding the hotels. Going to the Wynn. Losing Dad. Not eating for a day. Walking over 2 miles at midnight. The 7/11 crowd. Early morning. Discovering the joy's of self parking. HUGE buffet breakfast. Crazy spa ladies. Starr needing her eye brows done? Doing my hair twice. The search for bandaids. No pen. The Dad freak out. The ten minute change. Make-up in the car. The search for the reception. Bunnies. THE EVENT. Packing the presents. Handicap parking. The gas station rules. Another early morning. Starr sick. Ty asleep. Parents gone. Angry cabby. Buffet #2. Shopping. Shopping. Shopping. Ty becomes tired. Must find a sephora. Found. Running late? Barfy cab. Found my pretzel! Gate change. Starr sick again. Finally home!.jpg)







4 comments:
I don't even have to ask about the Dad Freak out. I totally can relate! The Fagergren Furry! Yikes. :)Sounds like a blast! Congrats to the newlyweds!
Ha holy crap I am laughing so hard! Perfect summary. I love you. It was fun!
love the summary. quick and dirty...thats the way i like it! oh wait, that sounds bad...whatevs.
I need some filler in stories after reading that amazing summary! See you this weekend!
Post a Comment